Reg Leis Financial Services can help you achieve a quality outcome when it comes to Aged Care Planning. We provide Aged Care Advice to help you through this sometimes difficult and complex time when you or a loved one are entering Aged Care. We provide advice on the financial implications of going into care, and how to help you minimise the costs whilst getting the most out of the entitlements available to you.
Aged Care Advice
We provide professional advice to:
- Give you a clear outlook at your financial situation now, and once you or your loved one have entered care. This includes managing your cash flow now and in the future
- Make the right decision in regards to the family home
- Help you understand the accommodation costs applicable to you and how to best fund this
- Maximise your Centrelink entitlements in order to assist with the cost of care
- Liaise with Centrelink and complete the required forms
Our job is to help you understand how the aged care decisions you make can affect your financial position and how long your money will last. Let us take some of the worry out of this decision by helping you understand the key issues and develop a tailored plan to achieve your desired outcome.
To discuss Aged Care Planning or Aged Care Advice for yourself or a loved one, Contact Us today.