At Reg Leis Insurance Services, we’re here when you need us. We know you buy insurance for protection and ‘peace of mind’ and one of the benefits of using Reg Leis Insurance Services is having us assist you with your claim.
Every claim, no matter how large or small, is important to us and our aim is to provide fast and satisfactory outcomes for all of our clients. We manage the claims process for you, ensuring the whole process runs smoothly and your claim is settled promptly and fairly.
Our Claims Process
You can assist in the claims process by following the steps below:
- Report the incident by contacting us as soon as possible by phone or email, preferably within 24 hours.
- Take steps to prevent further damage or loss immediately, regardless of whether the claim has been reported to us or not. This might include minor temporary repairs, locating replacement critical machinery, securing the premises, property or vehicle to prevent further loss, ensuring the safety of staff and neighbours if required or having your vehicle towed to a secure location if seriously damaged. You may need to seek assistance from industry or trade professionals to help minimise loss or damage.
- Notify the Police if it is a crime or malicious damage and obtain a copy of the Police Report and event number to lodge with your claim.
- Complete any claims documentation as soon as requested by the assessor or Reg Leis Insurance Services. This can include obtaining quotes to repair or replace damaged or missing property. In some circumstances, the insurer may require a valuation, the receipt or proof of purchase for a particular item. If a Third Party is involved, attach any letter of demand received or any details and correspondence you have from them with your claims documentation.
- Never admit liability, even if you think you are at fault . To do so could result in your Insurer denying or reducing your claim.
Outside normal business hours, report urgent claims to our After Hours Claims Contact Number 0407 586 457.