Broker Assistant – Full Time
We are currently looking for an experienced admin support person who is interested in developing their career in the insurance industry.
Reg Leis Insurance Services is a well established general insurance broking business based in Gympie. For over 50 years, we’ve provided clients with high quality insurance services, professional advice and supplied insurance solutions tailored to individuals and businesses Australia wide. We are part of Ausure Insurance Brokers who are members of the Steadfast Group, the largest network of insurance brokers in Australia and New Zealand.
We are motivated, professional and enthusiastic about what we do, and are seeking like minded people to join our business.
A rewarding opportunity has become available for an experienced admin support person who is interested in developing their career in the insurance industry.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Providing general administration support to Account Managers
- Processing new business, renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Claims support
- All general administrative duties
Working as part of a team, the right candidate must display the following attributes, qualifications & experience:
- Customer service orientation and experience required
- Driven to lead your own career in insurance broking
- Develop and build relationships with clients and underwriters
- Quick learner with high level of computer literacy and a strong working knowledge of MS Office 365
- Friendly disposition and positive outlook
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Well developed analytical / problem solving skills with a proactive approach to tasks and exceptional attention to detail
- Team player
- Tier 2 (Insurance Broking) qualification preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working in insurance broking preferred
- Previous experience with an insurance industry CRM and online quoting systems preferred
This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, positive, professional team where you’ll have the opportunity to continue to grow and develop your career in the insurance industry. You’ll also have access to exclusive Steadfast Group benefits. Your remuneration will reflect your skills and experience in relation to the role responsibilities.
Come and join our team!
Please submit your resume with a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role via our SEEK Ad.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia permanently. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies.