As your insurance broker we work for you, not the insurer and one of the benefits of using an insurance broker is at claim time. You can rest assured you and your business are in safe hands.
With us as your insurance broker, you have a claims advocate on your side, someone to help you through the process. And because we work for you, and not the insurers, we work hard to get the right result for you and your business.
You can count on us to help long after we’ve arranged your insurance. While we know that sometimes the claims process can be long and complex, we work closely with you and our insurer partners to make this process as simple and efficient as possible – ensuring you’re back in business or on your feet as soon as possible. We’re here to guide you through the claims process, from lodgement of the claim, monitoring the claims progress and negotiating with insurers to ensure the best possible outcome for you – our client.
As insurance brokers, our true value to you comes at claim time
In the event of a claim, we will:
- assist you in lodging your claim and maintain communication every step of the way
- advocate and negotiate with insurers on your behalf to ensure you receive your full entitlements
- arrange for a loss assessor to be appointed where required
- assist with arranging for expert consultants where needed
- assist with arranging access to risk management services to assist in prevention or mitigation against future loss
Our team of insurance professionals work with you throughout the entire claims process to get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
Some Important Claims Information
We understand that making a claim can sometimes be quite stressful. That’s why we’re here to help through the claims process.
Here’s some important steps any insured should take after any loss.
- Ensure the safety of all persons
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent any further injury, damage and/or loss
- Comply with all statuory obligations including any public authority to secure the safety of persons and/or property
- Notify us/your insurer immediately
- Admit liability – you may not be held liable for the loss
- Enter into negotiations with a third party
- Give up your right to seek recovery from another party for a loss
Read here what our clients have to say about our claims service. Contact us here to find out how we can help you too.