Look after Your loved Ones
Estate Planning is about peace of mind, protection for your loved ones and ensuring your wealth is preserved and effectively transferred to your designated successors. It involves an understanding of your assets and your plans for both family and business wealth and asset transfer.
Developing an effective estate plan will ensure that:
- Any tax payable is minimised
- The ownership of assets passes to the right beneficiaries
- The assets are protected if any beneficiary has any legal issues
- Business continuity and succession is well managed
Why is Estate Planning Important?
Estate Planning is becoming more complex as family units change and involves a lot more than simply having a will. It is an important part of your overall financial plan and shouldn’t be left to chance. There are a number of questions you need to think about, and have addressed appropriately, to be confident that what you want to happen actually does.
- Is it important to leave money to the kids or just the house?
- Are there special needs or bequeaths you want addressed?
- Who do you want to be your voice if you can no longer speak?
- Are there any business or family issues that might need to be addressed?
How can we help you?
We help you understand and form a view around all of the relevant questions so that you can approach estate planning in a logical and constructive way. Estate Planning is usually a team effort and we work closely with other professional advisers to assist you. Our discussions with you involve:
- Establishing a Will
- Powers Of Attorney
- Testamentary Trusts
- Super Beneficiaries
- Business and Personal Asset Protection
Get in touch
Are you looking for expert advice and great value for your business? For over 50 years, we’ve been helping Australian businesses ‘Protect What’s Important’
Call us today and speak to one of the team to see how we can help you