Insurance Broker / Account Manager – Full Time
We are currently seeking a commercial Insurance Broker / Account Manager to join our general insurance broking team.
Reg Leis Insurance Services is a well established general insurance broking business providing professional advice and insurance solutions to individuals and businesses Australia wide. We are part of Ausure Insurance Brokers who are members of the Steadfast Group, the largest network of insurance brokers in Australia and New Zealand.
We have an exciting opportunity for a positive and self-motivated individual to join our team as an Account Manager to help look after an existing client base and contribute to further growth in the business.
This position is ideally suited to an experienced Account Manager with Commercial Insurance experience.
- Tier 1 or Diploma qualifications in General Insurance Broking essential
- 3+ years minimum experience in an insurance broking role
- Commercial Insurance product knowledge
- Strong technical capability with experience interpreting policy wordings, providing policy coverage advice and an ability to make comparisons between insurance products
- A commitment to exceptional client service, compliance and quality advice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of computer literacy including MS Office 365 as well as online insurance quoting systems currently used in the insurance industry, INSIGHT knowledge an advantage
- Strong organisation and admin skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- An enthusiastic, motivated individual with a positive attitude
- A commitment to being a team player
This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, positive, professional team where you’ll have the chance to continue to grow and develop your career. As an Authorised Representative, you’ll also have access to exclusive Steadfast Group benefits. Your remuneration will reflect your skills and experience in relation to role responsibilities.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with a covering letter detailing your interest in the role here.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia permanently. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies.