Cover for Vessels of any size
Boat & Pleasure Craft Insurance is for those who own their own watercraft and helps protect you in and out of the water. Cover can be provided for accidental loss, theft, damage, legal liability as well as some worst-case-scenario covers, such as wreck removal. There is also a range of optional covers that will relate specifically to whatever you use your boat or watercraft for.
We can arrange cover for:
- Personal watercraft (eg jet skis)
Types of cover available:
- Comprehensive – Cover for Accidental Loss or Damage including theft, malicious damage and transit damage
- Third Party Only – A policy restricted to damage or injury that you cause to a third party
- Sports, skiing, wakeboarding and diving equipment, fishing gear and tools on board
- Water Ski Liability Extension – Cover for the liability arising out of water skiing activities
- Yacht Racing Extension
- Dinghy or Tender Extension
Subscribe to our newsletter
For over 50 years, we’ve been helping Australian businesses ‘Protect What’s Important’
Keep up to date with the latest news, tools and resources.