Protect your Investment

Commercial Property Owners Insurance is a solution tailored for the unique requirements of commercial property landlords.

Commercial property insurance provides coverage for owners of commercial properties who either occpy or lease to tenants across different industries. It covers the physical structure of your commercial property and allows you to be covered for losses caused by events such as fire, flood and malicious damage as well as other types of damage to the building’s structure.

A commercial property insurance policy can offer cover for property, loss of income, theft, money and rent default, glass, tax audit, OH&S and legal costs, and machinery / electronic equipment breakdown liability. It also provides cover for a range of different property types including warehouses, shopping centres, factories and unit and apartment blocks.

Different solutions can be tailored to meet your specific needs depending on the type of commercial property you have and how it’s used and managed.

Commercial Strata Insurance

Commercial Strata Insurance is specifically designed for commercial buildings under a strata scheme, ranging from retail shops and offices through to multi tenanted industrial sites. We understand that your commercial property is a major investment and protecting it is your priority.

Commercial Strata Insurance can include:

  • Building Replacement and Reinstatement – Provides cover for the buildings, roadways, fencing, fixtures, fittings and any other improvements of a structural nature in Common Property areas.

  • Legal Liability – Covers the legal liability of the Body Corporate. This does not include cover for liability of the unit owner, except where liability relates to the Insured property or common contents.

  • Common Contents – Covers Furniture, Equipment, Appliances, Fittings and Works of Art (separate declaration may be required) in common areas.

  • Machinery Breakdown – Provides cover for damage to machinery caused by electrical or mechanical breakdown. This is an optional cover and extra premium will apply.

  • Loss of Rent and/or Alternative Accommodation – If a unit becomes uninhabitable as a result of a claimable event, the unit owner can claim loss of rent to either maintain their income stream, or to be able to rent elsewhere whilst repairs are taking place.

  • Office Bearers’ Liability – Committee members can be personally responsible for decisions they make on behalf of the Body Corporate. Office Bearers Liability protects committee members when liability has arisen from an alleged or wrongful act, omission or breach of duty.

  • Fidelity Guarantee – Protects the Body Corporate against fraudulent embezzlement or fraudulent misappropriation of their funds and tangible assets.

  • Personal Accident for Voluntary Workers – Provides compensation to any person who voluntarily works on behalf of the Body Corporate.


Friendly, helpful and easy to talk to.

Happy customer


Your Trusted Partner

Providing Commercial Property Owners Insurance solutions since 1968

As a long term family-owned business, we understand what it takes to build a great business and we’re passionate about helping protect your business and personal assets. Our expertise covers a broad range of risks and industries, meaning you get the benefit of professional insurance advice, personalised service and solutions for all your Commercial Property Owners Insurance needs.

Complete the form to arrange for one of our Qualified Professional Insurance Brokers to contact you and discuss your individual Commercial Property Owners Insurance needs.

Alternatively you can call us on:

(07) 5482 7485

Request a Quote

Fill out the form to arrange for one of our Experts to contact you to discuss your specific needs.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Trusted Insurance Partners we work with

See how we can help you

We are committed to understanding your needs and focused on providing you with quality advice, personalised service and tailored solutions to help you make informed decisions about protection for your business and assets.