Contract Works and Legal Liability Insurance provides cover against the risks associated with the building and construction industry, including civil, commercial and residential construction projects. If you have a business that owns, runs or manages any type of construction site, you’ll need protection for major contingencies before, during or after project completion.
We can provide you with:
- Flexible policies – Talk to us about cover for a specific contract or choose an annual policy that covers multiple contracts
- Wide cover – Construction Insurance can include public liability risk, and can cover a range of structures including kit homes, straw bale and mud brick homes.
Cover for the Construction Industry
Designed for small, medium and large sized commercial, industrial and domestic builders, as well as contractors.
<h3?Did you know?
According to Safe Work Australia, approximately 12,600 workers’ compensation claims are made from the construction industry each year. That’s an average of 35 each day being seriously injured enough to require one or more weeks off work.
Cover to protect your business
There’s no such thing as a standard policy so, depending on the policy, Contract Works and Legal Liability Insurance can cover:
- Damaged Property – Loss or damage to the insured construction project from such perils as fire, storm, or malicious damage.
- Public and Products Liability and Extra Costs – Third Party Personal Injury or property damage, as well as extra costs like replacing builder’s tools, escalation and removal fees
- Natural Disasters – Cover for cyclones, bushfires, earthquakes, fire, flood and water damage, subsidence and landslip, storm, tsunami and wind
Get in touch
Your Local Insurance and Risk Management Specialists. For over 50 years, we’ve been helping Australian businesses ‘Protect What’s Important’