Private Motor Insurance is provided with a number of different options. Comprehensive Insurance that covers damage to your own vehicle and third party property damage as well, Third Party Property Damage with Fire and Theft, or Third Party Property damage only. With most insurers, the sum insured can be either set at an agreed value or a market value.
- How would you survive without your vehicle?
- What about a hire car while your car is being repaired?
- Do you want your windscreen repaired straight away?
- How much is your car worth?
- Is your car insured for replacement with a new car?
- What is Agreed Value cover?
- If it is insured for Market Value, how much is that?
- Do you need to insure for business, commercial, or private use?
- What is the difference between; Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft, and Third party only?
We investigate options for cover for your individual situation, provide competitive premiums and manage any claims to get you back on the road as soon as possible. We also provide insurance solutions for prestige, luxury, sports, high performance, classic and vintage vehicles along with harder to place vehicles.
Get in touch
Your Local Insurance and Risk Management Specialists. For over 50 years, we’ve been helping Australian businesses ‘Protect What’s Important’