At Reg Leis Insurance Services, we value our clients and their business and our success is based on providing trusted insurance solutions to help individuals and business protect what’s important. We partner with you to determine your individual insurance needs and, with our combined 70+ years experience, you can rest easy knowing you are getting expert advice from qualified professionals.


We get to know you and your business operations, assess your individual risk profile and design a tailored solution that addresses your risk exposures and meets your specific needs. At claim time, we’re right there beside you. We manage claims from lodgement to completion, making sure the claim is processed promptly and ensuring you receive fair payment.


Areas we specialise in:


  • Business Insurance
  • Farm & Rural Insurance
  • Trade Insurance
  • Public & Products Liability
  • Professional Risks
  • Management Liability
  • Cyber Protection Insurance
  • Industrial Special Risk Insurance
  • Contract Works & Legal Liability
  • Commercial Motor Insurance
  • Commercial Property Owners Insurance
  • Strata Insurance – Residential & Commercial
  • Landlords Insurance
  • Home & Contents Insurance
  • Car Insurance
  • Prestige & Classic Vehicles
  • Pleasurecraft & Boat Insurance
  • Caravan Insurance
  • Travel Insurance
  • Niche & Specialty Insurance
  • And much, much more!


Contact Us for a quote today.